What is a “Lunch and Learn”?
A meeting with employees to present and discuss health topics. ACEC Life/Health Trust Designed Wellness provides you with all of materials and training to present lunch and learns.
Goals of a Lunch and Learn presentation:
- Provide education on a specific health issue
- Engage your workforce in a meaningful discussion about their health
- Create a culture where people feel empowered and capable of making health behavior changes
- Create a positive learning environment with face-to-face interaction
Lunch and Learn Tips:
- Sometimes the employer provides lunch and/or a snack and sometimes employees are asked to bring a brown bag lunch
- Prepare and print all necessary materials beforehand
- This can be an important opportunity to provide other wellness updates and check in with your participants
Note: If there is a lunch and learn topic that you would like us to prepare for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Lunch and Learns:
Note: the following pages provide information to help prepare Wellness Champions to deliver the Lunch and Learn presentations themselves. However, we also provide a pre-recorded Lunch and Learn that was hosted previously and recorded if you wish to simply utilize that for your employees.